Contest Rules for Broadcast South Media, LLC, and its stations.
All contests are subject to and governed by applicable Federal, State, and Local
laws and regulations.
A copy of these General rules may be obtained by stopping by the Broadcast
South Media’s corporate office during business hours or by visiting
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY:
Unless otherwise noted, no purchase is necessary to enter or win a prize. A
purchase will also not improve your chances of winning.
1) Contest dates vary.
2) Method of entry and determining winners include but are not limited to
various social media sites, text messages, studio phone calls, listener emails
plus registration slips.
3) Prizes can be picked up at our corporate office, studios, emailed or mailed if
4) Prizes are non-transferable. No cash equivalent will be offered in
substitution for the prize. No prizes may be substituted or exchanged for
5) Employees of Broadcast South Media, LLC and their immediate family are
not eligible to win. Any sponsoring business (i.e., the owners and
management) and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
6) Winners forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless
Broadcast South Media, LLC, partners, their offices, employees, and
directors from and for any claim liability, income tax, loss or damage caused
by or arising out of participation in a contest and/or use of a prize.
7) Prizes may have been furnished for promotional or advertising
8) If tickets to an event are awarded as a prize, Broadcast South Media, LLC is
not responsible for any cancellations or rescheduling of the event for any
reason and has no obligation to reimburse, refund or otherwise substitute
the tickets for another prize should the event not be rescheduled, or
vouchers not issued.
9) Broadcast South Media, LLC, its stations, and its authorized representatives
reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, or modify contest dates and/or
method of entry at any time. Broadcast South Media, LLC, its stations, and
its authorized representatives may be excused from its obligation to
execute the contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to cause
beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies,
war, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes, and any governmental authority
10) Broadcast South Media, LLC reserves the right to refuse to award any
prize to a person who is determined to have violated a Broadcast South
Media, LLC rule as outlined above.
11) Winners forever grant Broadcast South Media, LLC, its stations, and
its authorized representatives the rights to use their name, voice and/or
likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional
12) Odds of winning are based on the number of phone calls, texts, or
entries received. Broadcast South Media, LLC is not responsible for the
failure of any caller to successfully dial the radio station, any callers who
may be disconnected, or for any entries lost in the mail or transit.
13) Broadcast South Media, LLC reserves the right to change or alter the
official rules, method of entry and/or prize(s) without prior notification.
14) The decision of the judges in a contest is final.
15) Broadcast South Media, LLC keeps email information confidential and
will not release your address to any other organization.
16) Eligibility Frequency Limits: Broadcast South Media, LLC, its stations,
authorized representatives, and sponsors may set limitations on how
frequently an individual can be eligible to win more than one prize within a
specified time period. Generally, for local sweepstakes/contests, an
individual may win only once (1) every thirty (30) days. Broadcast South
Media, LLC reserves the right to change the frequency without prior
Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information
provided to Broadcast South Media, LLC, and the value of any prize awarded to a
winner may be reported to the IRS as required by law. Each winner is solely
responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable Federal, State, and
Local taxes, related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein. Each winner
must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer
identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded.
Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Sponsor in a calendar year will
be issued an IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of those prizes to the IRS.
ALL TRADEMARKS, SERVICE MARKS, TRADE NAMES, TRADE DRESS, PRODUCT
NAMES AND LOGOS APPEARING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES ARE THE PROPERTY OF
THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS; USE DOES NOT IMPLY AFFILIATION OR